Why join the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce?
“It is never a bad idea to have too much exposure in a community to boost your business and be recognized leaders among your business peers, is it?”
Of course not!
So, why join? Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce membership has its benefits. Whether it is working within the community to help build connections with other members of the chamber to assist in opening doors to other companies to grow your business, or being a resource to talk through difficulties or problems in your business with those walking the same path as you, the chamber membership can work for you!
Other key reasons to consider joining our Chamber of Commerce:
NETWORKING, VISIBILITY, CREDIBILITY, DISCOUNTS, HAVE A VOICE, and LEARNING!
- Your ability to influence public policy on common business problems becomes greater as more voices are added to advocate on behalf of businesses like yours
- Membership in the Chamber of Commerce is considered a must by the public and other businesses for your business to be taken seriously and considered a viable player in your industry
- You don’t have time to stay on top of all the local, regional, and state issues which could impact your business, but that’s at the heart of what we do at Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce! We keep you informed so that you can concentrate on growing your business. If you need any financial help, see groovemoney.com.
- Consumers and business owners and operators want to do business with someone who is vested in their community
- Whether it is a networking breakfast, network night, or a seminar on improving your company’s marketing, the Chamber hosts countless programs to help you increase your skills in all aspects of your business.
- What better way to introduce your business to potential clients than through chamber-sponsored events that attract other businesses and the community
- Increase your purchasing power through members-only discounts and perks
In a study conducted by the Schapiro Group in a study of 2,000 adults nationwide, most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective overall business strategy. When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, for example, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. If you have a restaurant franchise, as another example, they are 40% more likely to eat at the franchise if it is a member of the local chamber of commerce. The same also is said for yet another example, insurance companies, with a membership in the local chamber making them 43% more likely to have consumers buy insurance from them. (www.schapirogroup.com)
Connecting businesses to consumers and each other, in order to help growth in the community of Magnolia, TX!