Non-Profit, Individual Retiree and Government Membership
Annual Investment: $200
All the benefits of the basic Business Investor membership level.
Your membership includes:
- Gain exposure with your company’s searchable online membership listing on the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber website, www.GreaterMagnoliaParkwayCC.org, (4-6,000 hits monthly) with map link and link to your company Web site. ($500 value)
- A listing in our Chamber Mobile App ($100 value)
- Promote your special events on the Chamber’s online calendar
- Option to display your business cards in the Chamber lobby.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and access to “how to” tips for grand opening ceremonies, plus postings on our social media pages and your picture in the Edge e-newsletter. Banner with your company’s name that is yours to keep provided at your scheduled Ribbon Cutting. ($500 value).
- Membership Plaque – tell the world you’ve invested in your community ($25 value)
- Invitation to our popular connection events:
- Monthly Networking Breakfast
- Monthly Business Luncheons
- Business Success Seminar Series
- Monthly Business After Hours events
- New Member Orientation
- Valued Member recognition upon joining: ($200 value)
- Chamber e-newsletter
- Monthly Business Luncheons
- Social media
- Chamber Website
- Eligible for advertising in the Chamber’s monthly Magnolia Minute e-newsletter
- Business Counseling and Coaching through the Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), SCORE (Senior Corp of Retired Executives), the U.S. Dept. of Commerce International Trade Specialist or Chamber members specializing in business consulting visit site. Most services are no- or low-cost.
- 12-month New Member Mentoring program. (Priceless)
- Chamber representation at local, state and federal levels
- Weekly emailed updates about chamber and community happenings
- Customized Demographic and Economic Data reports to support your business marketing and strategic planning. specific demographics of your target market area, projected population and income data, detailed maps, and a wide range of other statistical reports available at no cost to members
- Access to Education, Training, Workshops and Business Success Seminars held throughout the year
- Invitation to Job Posting service via the Chamber Web site, www.GreaterMagnoliaParkwayCC.org. Job hunters in the community will seek this site as a place to locate positions with “up and coming companies.” No charge to member companies. ($50 per listing value)
- Business Referrals exclusively to members. Information inquiries through the Chamber website, by phone or by walk-in guests can be the source of leads for your business. The Chamber staff will notify you when these inquiries are made.
- Invitation to post “Hot Deals.” Chamber members can post discounts, special openings and sales events here for either Chamber Member-to-Member deals or for Member-to-Public deals.
- Opportunity to participate in members-only Discount and Affinity Programs such as:
- Constant Contact Chamber Discount Program
- Office Depot Chamber Affinity Discount Program