Monthly Magnolia Network Nights
Join us for a great, fun evening of networking with the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce!
We are changing our venue to members hosting us — and will ordinarily not charge for entry or beverages (unless required by law)!
Members bringing non-member guests will be entered for a chance to win a featured article in our Weekly Coffee Break email blast.
We are looking for sponsors for each of these events! Sponsorship is $100 per event, with only our hosts and sponsors getting special time at the microphone to share info with our assembled guests. If your business is interested in hosting or sponsoring one of these awesome events, contact the Chamber at 281-356-1488 or email SandyB@GreaterMagnoliaParkwayCC.org.
This event is open to the public.
Why Attend Magnolia Network Nights?
- Meet potential new customers
- Strengthen connections with existing customers
- Community fellowship
How to make the most out of a Network Nights?
- Bring lots of business cards
- Discover what you can do for someone else.
- Share ideas and learn about other local businesses
- Remember to circulate. Try to meet at least five new people.
Click the link below for more information on this event!
Event contact Jax Mosier JaxM@GreaterMagnoliaParkwayCC.org