Monthly Magnolia Network Nights
Held the fourth Wednesday of every month, Magnolia Network Nights is an event held for a more casual networking experience. For $5 you will receive 2 drink tickets and appetizers to snack on as you meet local businesses from our area.
This event is open to the public.
Why Attend Business After Hours?
- Meet potential new customers
- Strengthen connections with existing customers
- Community fellowship
How to make the most out of a BAH?
- Bring lots of business cards
- Discover what you can do for someone else.
- Share ideas and learn about other local businesses
- Remember to circulate. Try to meet at least five new people.
Click the link below for more information on this event!
Event contact Jax Mosier JaxM@GreaterMagnoliaParkwayCC.org