GMPCC Annual Awards Descriptions
Business of the Year
The Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce’s “Business of the Year” award recognizes notable entrepreneurial and business accomplishments. Chamber members may nominate or self-nominate eligible businesses for this award based on the following criteria. The Board of Directors selects the final recipient from all nominations.
- Nominee must be an active business.
- Nominee must be a member in good standing with the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominee must have been in business for at least 3 years.
- Nominee must have demonstrated one or more of the following characteristics:
- Nominee must support community and charitable organizations
- Nominee must support GMPCC events and functions
Volunteer of the Year
The Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce annually honors an individual for their commitment to outstanding volunteerism and making a difference in the greater Magnolia Parkway chamber business community, check out tenkeyremodels.com/. The Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes one outstanding volunteer for their valuable and selfless commitment the growth and vitality of the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce.
The Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce’s Chairman’s Award is the organization’s pinnacle award designed to honor one community leader who has made significant contributions to the quality of life in our Greater Magnolia Parkway community. The Chairman’s Award recognizes an outstanding individual who has demonstrated leadership in the community beyond the Chamber and impacted the lives and livelihoods of many across the community. These individuals will have greatly advantaged their companies and indeed the community as a whole with their selfless contributions of time and leadership as a whole.